We are currently looking for an experienced Esthetician to come and work with us at Breathe Spa, with a start time of approximately mid April. We are a small, privately owned and operated, high quality boutique style spa in downtown Vancouver.
We offer competitive pay and we pride ourselves in taking care of our staff. We have a high-end clientele, and we are looking for someone who takes pride in what they do. If you would like to work with us, please either drop your resume off in person at Breathe Spa, 464 Granville Street (at Pender), or by email.
We are looking for talented estheticians to add to our team as we head into the busy season. Our spa offers services in: facials, massage, body exfoliation, waxing, and basic manicures/pedicures.
We are looking for talented, caring individuals who would like to be a part of a fun, customer centric, passionate company with great opportunities for growth. If you are an experienced Massage Therapist or Esthetician looking to work in a professional, team oriented environment, we’d love to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate will :
- Ensure that guests feel welcome and comfortable, look good and feel amazing, engaging them in conversation to determine appropriate treatments.
- Be friendly and passionate about the services provided to spa guests
- Work closely with colleagues to maintain a clean, professional spa environment.
- Be positive and friendly, helping to maintain a quality, team oriented work environment.
We offer :
- On-site Training
- Compensation is based on individual performance
- Commissions are offered on upgrades and pre-sales on services
- 2 week vacation pay after one year of employment
- Statutory holidays,or stat pay in lieu.
- Commissions are offered on retail sales
- Gratuities are paid directly to you!
We are looking for Full-time and Part-time staff.
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org