Blo Blow Dry Bar – Hair Stylists & Makeup Artists (Vancouver)
compensation: Experience Based
employment type: contract
Ready for the spot light? Advance your craft and showcase your talents at internationally acclaimed Blo Blow Dry Bar.
If you are a fun-loving, energetic, hairstylist with a passion for the blow dry biz and the colour pink– we’re totally looking for you! We’re hiring Full-time & Part-time Bloers (aka: Hair Stylists) & Makeup artists.
We’re busy and we have fun. Blo may be an international brand but our individual bar owners love bringin’ that personal touch. We want you to join our family and meet a team of BFF’s who share your passion for hair and inspire you to advance your talents – all while having some serious fun!
Wanna reach for the stars? We do too! Blo’s team gets international accolades for its work with major brands. Don’t have to take it from us, hear what one of our Corporate Style Directors has to say:
“Working at Blo has cultivated my passion for hair. I love working for such a high fashion company that has given me opportunities I would never have dreamed of, such as Mercedes Benz Swim Week. I now get to share my passion by traveling across the country and training our newest partners.”
– Chanel P-M, Corporate Style Director, 4 1/2 years
Visit blomedry.com for the skinny.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Location: Blo Four Seasons, Blo Yaletown, Blo South Granville
* salon experience an asset
* Experience in blow- outs or make-up
* ability to create a positive working environment, multitask, problem solve, maintain cleanliness of tools, strong leadership skills, and work under management direction.
* a team player with the ability to engage with clients
* exceptional customer service skills
* minimum 1 year contract
* competitive hourly wage
* seriously generous tips (and lots of em!)
* commission on retail sales
* performance based rewards
* staff recruitment bonuses
* Craft Advancement: Learn how to master blo’s signature styles
* Up-training: in-house up-training on seasonal trends and styles
* Career Advancement: educator and corporate roles
* Build your brand: We love showing off the wonderful talent we have in bar. Have your skills showcased and celebrated across corporate media channels.
* Fun Lovin’: corporate contests with individual and team rewards.
* Product perks: discounts on merchandise to keep you lookin’ fab and flawless.
**Part-time and full-time positions available. Require Friday or Saturday or Sunday availability.
Sounds like this is the job for you? Send us a resume and cheeky email to bloheartsvan@ blomedry.com