Tao Day Spa – Richmond, BC
|Do you want to work for an award winning spa in the heart of Steveston Village, Richmond?
We are looking for passionate individuals who enjoy helping people and have a strong desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
What we offer:
- A fun and professional team
- Relaxing spa environment
- Recently renovated treatment rooms
- Loyal and constantly growing clientele
- Employee discount for award winning skincare and makeup products
- The opportunity to work in beautiful and historic Steveston Village
- Health Insurance Benefits for Full-time Staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Professional telephone etiquette & interpersonal skills
- Superior time management & organizational skills
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of spa products & services
- Create a positive experience and atmosphere for guests
- Desire to be part of a positive and supportive team
- Booking and Scheduling of Appointments
- Inventory Control
- Troubleshooting/Problem Solving
- Point of Sales (invoicing and orders)
- MS Word and Excel
- Experience with Scheduling Software
- Promoting Sales
- Have experience in the spa industry (asset)
- Type min 45-60 WPM
Compensation: Commission plus hourly depending on experience. Health Insurance Benefits for full-time staff
To apply, please send resume plus cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time