The Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, an 83-room, leading luxury hotel, located across from the fashionable Robson Square in the heart of Vancouver’s thriving cosmopolitan core has an immediate opening for a Spa Coordinator.
As spa coordinator you are the main liaison between the Guest and Therapists/Aestheticians. You are responsible for your Guest’s experience, from booking an appointment to receiving payment, it is essential that you provide seamless service
It is important to be knowledgeable about the types of treatments and massages as well as the products that we carry.
SPA COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule spa appointments.
- Ensure Guest Satisfaction from time of booking to time of check out.
- Process payment for services and products.
- Responsible for ordering product supplies.
- Keep the spa area tidy at all times.
- Responsible for contractors schedule, contacting contractors for appointments
- Other duties as required.
- Previous hotel experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, namely Excel and Word.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player – works collaboratively.
- Works well under pressure, able to meet deadlines in a calm manner and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible schedule, available weekends and holidays.
- This position is full-time Wednesday to Sunday 9-pm, schedule may change if required.
We thank you for your interest; please note only suitable candidates will be contacted for follow up.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org