Tao Day Spa – Richmond, BC
|Tao Day Spa is Hiring a Full-time Spa Coordinator!
Do you want to work for an award winning spa in the heart of Steveston Village, Richmond?
We are looking for passionate individuals who enjoy helping people and have a strong desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
What we offer:
- A fun and professional team
- Relaxing spa environment
- Recently renovated treatment rooms
- Loyal and constantly growing clientele
- Employee discount for award winning skincare and makeup products
- The opportunity to work in beautiful and historic Steveston Village
- Health Insurance Benefits for Full-time Staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Professional telephone etiquette & interpersonal skills
- Superior time management & organizational skills
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of spa products & services
- Create a positive experience and atmosphere for guests
- Desire to be part of a positive and supportive team
- Booking and scheduling of appointments
- Inventory control
- Troubleshooting/Problem solving
- Point of sales (invoicing and orders)
- MS Word and Excel
- Experience with scheduling software
- Promoting sales
- Experience in the spa industry (asset)
- Type min 45-60 WPM
Compensation: Commission plus hourly depending on experience. Health Insurance Benefits for full-time staff
To apply, please send resume plus cover letter to Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.