Location: Coquitlam, BC, CA, V3B 5R5
Store Name/Number: BC-Coquitlam (0530)
Address: 2929 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5, Canada (CA)
Job Type: Part Time
Position Type: Regular Employee
The Skincare Consultant is a product expert, provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients. They assess clients’ skin concerns, suggest possible skincare regimens and build their basket with complementary products and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the client’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings and in-store skincare technologies.
- Encourage clients to try on the product by providing personalized skincare consultations and product application to the client while educating the client.
- Brand “specialists” are responsible for cross-training other consultants.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zone, including drawers, price postings and product lists.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, and excels as a team player.
- Education and experience in skincare and building skincare routines.
- Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.Sephora stores – Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 360 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora’s North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto.
Sephora.com – Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora’s largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
Apply online://jobs.sephora.com/job/Coquitlam-Skincare-Consultant%2C-Coquitlam-BC-V3B-5R5/436124500/ or in person with your resume.