We are looking for Skin Care Coaches (skoah speak for Retail Associates). Skin Care Coaches do NOT need skin care experience because we have one of the best training programs around.
Skin Care Coaches coach our guests into a personalized skin care training program and support our Skin Care Trainers (estheticians) throughout the day. Each day you’ll get to connect with our regular guests who know us well and whom we love to get to know better at each visit. You’ll also start to build your own relationships with our brand new guests on their first visit. You’re the guest’s first impression, so use your sense of humour, natural people curiosity and empathy to make them feel like they walked into their new friend’s apartment. You’ll also get to set your own personal goals at skoah with your managers and trainers. Lastly, you’ll get the chance to take responsibility and learn other areas of the company if you so wish.
- 1-2 years in a customer service oriented role
- Energetic individuals with retail experience and a passion for skin care
- Innovative trouble-shooters who think on their feet and provide kustomer-oriented solutions
- Frontline motivators who continuously coach their krew to meet goals and exceed expectations
- Strong communicators who fill our books with facials and precisely implement marketing and promotion efforts
- Team players who love to make others feel amazing and strive to create a fun atmosphere with a supportive group of fellow krew members
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for with a company that offer a great environment and lots of growth, then apply now. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Don’t forget to share with us what you love about skoah and what skoah will love about you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com