Job Type: Part Time
Position Type: Regular Employee
Store Name : BC-Richmond BC
Address: 6551 #3 Road Unit #1525, Richmond, BC V6Y 2B6, Canada (CA)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the client’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings and in-store skincare technologies.
- Encourage clients to try on the product by providing personalized skincare consultations and product application to the client while educating the client.
- Brand “specialists” are responsible for cross-training other consultants.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zone, including drawers, price postings and product lists.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier function.
How to apply: please apply online in the careers section at https://jobs.sephora.com/