Sephora is currently looking for Operations Consultants for our Store in Pacific Centre, Vancouver
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
“On Stage”/Client Services
- Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm and respect.
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate.
- Participate as a productive, motivated member of the store team.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and possible solutions within the store.
- Recognize and respect the work of others.
- Contribute to a pleasant and organized work environment.
- Have flexible staffing availability.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts at all times.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization, including drawers, price postings and product lists.
- Assist in maintaining standards of safety and cleanliness of “backstage”: stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of store’s animations and events.
Merchandising and Operations
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, and excels as a team player.
- Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Physical Requirements:
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com