Rosewood Hotel Georgia combines the grandeur of the Roaring Twenties with contemporary design in the heart of Vancouver. First opened in 1927, the legendary Forbes 5-Star hotel has been meticulously restored to its place as one of the most prominent hotels worldwide. Providing a flawless combination of legacy with luxury, Rosewood Hotel Georgia features 156 guestrooms and suites, award-winning dining, and Sense, a Rosewood Spa – the only Forbes 5-Star spa in Canada. For generations, guests have indulged in Hotel Georgia’s charming ambience, remarkable service and landmark location.
A member of Sense, A Rosewood Spa, the Esthetician will play a key role in consistently providing an engaging level of warm and genuine service to our guests. Reporting directly to the Spa Manager, this role is responsible for providing facial, salon, massage and body services offered by the Sense Spa.
- Provide esthetic treatments in a consistently thorough manner and in compliance with established Company procedures and practices; immediately address guest issues and complaints as they arise.
- Maintain complete compliance with all safety regulations, as required.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas at all times.
- Set up and organize workstation with appropriate supplies and materials, reporting product shortages to supervisor.
- Carefully review and verify medical releases with all guests prior to commencement of treatment.
- Conduct thorough guest consultation, maintaining complete product and treatment knowledge in order to provide the most memorable customized experience.
- Complete required post- treatment follow-up and documentation.
- Actively participate in ongoing training to maintain highest level of knowledge on current trends.
- All other duties as required.
- Maintain impeccable knowledge in all aspects of spa services, programming and reservations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be self directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all verbal and written interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of a 24/7 hotel environment, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of SpaSoft considered an asset.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility, including bending, kneeling, squatting and reaching.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education: High School Diploma required. Diploma or degree in a related field or Esthetic Certification from the Cosmetology Association of BC considered an asset.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar capacity, in a luxury to ultra-luxury hotel environment.
Please apply online at: https://rosewoodhotels.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/JobSearch/search