pHresh Spa + Wellness Club is looking for an ambitious ,hard working professional who has the ability to manage all aspects of the business while developing a well thought out , long term plan. This role is best suited to a creative, self motivated leader who is passionate about what they do.
Job type : Full Time
Type of Position: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities
Staff Management / Strong team Leadership
- Recruit, train ,schedule ,manage and motivate staff
- Provide weekly or monthly coaching sessions to develop, support and educate team members as well as build strong , professional relationships to ensure team member retention
- Co-ordinate and oversee tasks of the spa team
- Create staff rosters
- Monitor profit and loss statements , service/product costings and cashflow forecasts
- Prepare weekly reports for the owners
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Bank deposits
- Inventory Management
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are met
- Maintain relationships with existing and future suppliers
- Manage and oversee satellite operations.
Job Location: 3rd Floor Sandman Suites Hotel, 1160 Davie Street,Vancouver,BC,V6E1N1.
How and Where to apply: interested candidates can submit there resume with there work reference letter to email; firstname.lastname@example.org