Employment Opportunity with Villa Eyrie Resort
Hours of Work: Full Time
As a member of the Villa Eyrie Resort team, you are the type of individual who never settles for the status quo, but continually searches for innovative ways to improve the guest experience. You take the same pride in welcoming and serving a guest of the Resort and Spa as you would someone in your own home and understand that a warm, caring, family environment is only supported by true hospitality professionals who not only understand that “anything is possible”, but also have the creativity to make the impossible happen.
Working to the core values and operational standards of the Villa Eyrie Resort, and as a key member of the Spa Team, we’re looking for passionate Estheticians to contribute to the success of the Hotel. This position requires someone who is hospitable, friendly, and outgoing with a focus on guest service.
Why work for us:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Extended benefits plan for you and your family
- Employees discount program to share in our success
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional facial and body treatments, waxing, pedicure and manicure treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience in Hotel Spas preferred.
- Strong retail skills and ability to educate guests on all home care. Experience in sales an asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
APPLY TODAY: If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our incredible team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org