At KAI Beauty Lounge, we believe in cultivating your skills to pave the way for your ultimate career path. As a Nail Technician, you will be the friendly and insightful expert for our clients. Your goal is to build relationships through knowledge and discovery – knowledge of our products and discovery of each individual client’s needs to offer a tailored service, earning the trust of customers and teammates alike as you engage, educate, excite and empower those around you.
We want to hear from you if you are passionate, energetic, creative, and ready to evolve with us to redefine pampering and customer experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Listen and understand each client’s unique needs.
- Handle client’s questions or concerns courteously and professionally.
- Advise, suggest, and present different services and products available based on client’s needs accurately.
- Consistently deliver high standards of service, supporting the strategies of KAI Beauty Lounge.
- Understand and maintain a high level of sanitation, sterilization, hygiene, and safety practices.
- Perform prep work, cleaning properly, and restock work environment as required.
- Assist the store with day to day operation when needed, including but not limited to opening and closing duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to perform basic Manicure and Pedicure
- Gel Polish application
- Artificial Nail Extension – Forms or Tips (for Intermediate Level)
- Beauty Safe Certification (within 30 days of employment)
- Nail Art (for Senior Level)
- Basic skincare knowledge
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Nail Technician Certification from an Accredited Institution.
- Previous experience working at nail salon/spa for 1+ year.
- Esthetics knowledge and/or experience.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Personal Kit provided by KAI.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage (varies based on Full Time or Part Time)
- Career Development Plan and Continuing Education for Skill Development
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time