We are looking for a skilled and experienced Nail Technician who enjoys working as a team in a joyful and sophisticated environment.
Position: Part-time Nail technicians with the possibility of becoming full-time
– Must be able to work on Fridays and Saturdays
– Valid Nail technician Certificate from Canada;
– Proof of graduation of associated program;
– Be able to perform manicure, pedicure, gel polish, and nail art.
– Superior interpersonal skills;
– Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
– Strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
– Efficient time management abilities.
Compensation will be depended on individual performance and experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate strong communication skills and have good references.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application including your resume, certificate, portfolio and applicable references.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
Required language: English
Required license or certification: Nail Technician Diploma