Are you an individual who:
- Has a natural eye for inner and outer beauty?
- Wants to provide service and advice that is friendly, unbiased and unparalleled?
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and consultative sales approach?
- Is personable and outgoing and likes to make people feel better about themselves?
If so, then a sales career with one of the leading beauty and cosmetics destinations in Canada may be for you. You will be selling the top cosmetics brands in North America and the world, with access to extensive training in cosmetic product knowledge to ensure your success, and you will have the chance to become a local beauty expert in your store and community.
A successful Beauty Boutique Expert:
- Helps to ensure that the store’s Beauty Boutique objectives are achieved as part of the Beauty team
- Drives cosmetics sales while ensuring exceptional customer service and retail beauty clienteling
- Stays up to date on with products and promotions
- Deliver a unique expression of beauty by inviting customers to Imagine, Indulge, Inspire
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and promotion
- Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry)
- Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design
- Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising
- Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty
Some benefits you can find working in store include:
A high energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence
Flexible and varied schedules
Competitive pay structures, rewarding strong and consistent performance
Employee discounts on in-store purchases
Please head on over to http://careers.shoppersdrugmart.ca/ to view all available job listings and application procedure!