Provide high touch make artistry services to achieve all sales and customer service targets. The role is responsible for attracting customers and ensuring excellent customer relationship management.
Customer Service (Builds Collaborative Relationships)
- Uses exceptional artistry and communication skills to provide well-executed and expedient make-up application ensuring that each customer receives a personalized high touch experience
- Educates the customer by teaching them how to execute the desired look
- Enhances the customer experience by providing information about the latest beauty news and trends
- Provides personalized after sales service to the customer with recommendations / event invitations in line with their interests to increase customer loyalty
- Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues, peers, management, host retailer / mall management and all internal and external stakeholders
- Treats others with dignity and respect
Demonstrates Learning Agility
- Embraces and utilizes all business and education initiatives, programs and tools to personalize service to attract and retain customers
- Keeps up to date with beauty and fashion news and trends, celebrity product / brand endorsements (beauty bloggers and vloggers, brand e-commerce sites, etc.) to help drive a seamless consumer journey across all channels
Strives for Excellence in Execution
- Implements all sales, artistry and training / education, marketing, visual merchandising and grooming guidelines to achieve all customer service and sales expectations
- Follows all operational policies and procedures to ensure that the store / counter achieves organizational and administrative excellence at all times
- Actively participates in maintaining the work environment (housekeeping duties, re-stocking products, opening and closing duties)
- Follows the time keeping and attendance policy at all times
- Responds positively to feedback
- A minimum grade 12 education
- College degree preferred
- Cosmetic experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment including evenings and weekends.
- Professional demeanor and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
Copy & paste link into browser to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.