Top Touch Beauty Salon located in Surrey is looking for full-time permanent Esthetician to join their team as soon as possible.
• Estheticians give facial and other body treatments using specialized products and techniques.
• Cosmeticians advise customers on the use of make-up and other beauty products and apply makeup to customers; may specialize in applying makeup to models or other individuals for special occasions.
• Electrologists remove unwanted hair permanently from client’s face or body using needle only specialized electrical hair removal equipment, laser and other equipment.
• Manicurists and pedicurists clean, shape and polish fingernails and toenails and provide related treatments.
• Scalp treatment specialists apply medicated lotions to treat scalp conditions and hair loss.
• Tattoo artists apply permanent designs to customer’s skin, using electric needles and chemical dyes; may also apply temporary designs to customer’s skin.
• Hair replacement technicians (non-medical) prepare and apply custom-made hairpieces to customer’s scalp, weave customer’s hair to hair pieces and provide scalp treatments.
• Completion of high school, college or beauty school programs for cosmeticians, estheticians, electrologists, manicurists and pedicurists is required
On-the-job training is provided.
• Estheticians usually require certification from an esthetician’s educational or training institution.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $12.35 hourly for 40 Hours per week
8556 120 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 3N5
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above-listed skills are welcome to apply.