London Spa offers clients the perfect place to rejuvenate and unlock their true radiance. They can combine any of our treatments to design their own individual spa experience, or select from one of our specialized packages. At London Spa, we believe in offering the finest service—in everything we do. A luxurious spa experience is no different. Whichever treatment our clients choose, The London Spa experience is guaranteed to leave you relaxed and refreshed. Our New Westminster location currently has opportunities for:
The London Spa Esthetician would be expected to provide professional Esthetic services maintaining the highest levels of sanitation and sterilization practices. Along with providing an atmosphere where the clients enjoy serenity and indulgence of the spa services provided.
At London Spa, we thrive on finding new ways to take care of people, every day. We go above and beyond the expected to take care of people and make their lives less complicated.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Must have diploma from reputable educator in Esthetics program/Spa Practitioner program
- Be knowledgeable and have the experience to provide stellar treatments for clients, including relaxation massage (Swedish style massage) with the capability to provide firm pressure, skin care treatments, and nail care treatments.
- Maintain current license and training as outlined by The Cosmetology Association of BC.
- Must have a good understanding of relevant systems used for the business.
- Piercing certificates and experience
- Provide exceptional spa treatments to clients of London Spa
- Maintain a clean working environment, stock spa linens, and products as necessary
- Provide Cosmetics Counter support – excellent service skills, telephone etiquette, organized, task oriented, efficient and calm under pressure
- Participate in retail suggestions for suitable home care items for all clients
- Be very team oriented, positive and helpful
- Have a natural passion to go above and beyond for guests to “wow” them at every opportunity
- Always make guests feel comfortable and welcome while in the spa
- Have very good knowledge of spa products, usage, and contraindications
- Maintain spa knowledge with educational opportunities, and personal research on spa trends
- Participate in merchandising, inventory control, and receiving orders
- Accept individual assignments as delegated by Department and Assistant Department Manager, Cosmetics.
London Spa offers comprehensive benefits program including:
– Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
– Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
– Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
– Health & Wellness (We repay up to 100% of your YM/YWCA gym membership)
– Company matched RRSPs (Helping you plan for your future)
– Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses (Lifelong learning)
– Employee Family Assistance Program (Free confidential counseling)
– Community Involvement (Giving back to our communities)
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals.
To apply please send your Cover Letter, and Resume to: CAREERS@LONDONDRUGS.COM