Laser Technician needed at Urban Body Laser
compensation: wage and commissions
employment type: *Part Time
We are a busy Downtown Medi-Spa looking for an experienced Esthetician to work as a laser technician/skin care specialist. Hours will include weekends. Experience in Photorejuvenation and Laser Hair Removal is required.
Responsibilities for this position:
* Product\Service consultations and sales
* Preforming Microdermabrasion, Microneedling and Acne Treatments
* Preparing patients, products, and treatment rooms for procedures
* Clinic maintenance and organization
* Participating in education and training provided
* Participating in facility events
We are looking for someone who is professional and friendly, has an engaging personality, able to interact with a variety of personalities, excellent communication skills, highly organized and efficient, effective at time management and look at problems as opportunity.
Lastly you will need to be self-motivated and able to demonstrate commitment to Team objectives.
If you have a passion for the beauty industry and all the above sounds like you, then please email your resume and hopefully we will welcome you to our fabulous team
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org