Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is currently hiring Spa Estheticians.
About our company: Harrison Hot Springs and the Eastern Fraser Valley is a beautiful place to live, work and play. We would love to have you join our amazing team and share the high quality of life that we have come to enjoy. At Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa, our guests discover a location unlike any other destination in the world. We know the care and customer service we offer our guests leads to special experiences for them. We endeavour to exceed guest expectations and deliver outstanding products and hospitality services. Even though we welcome thousands of guests each year, we will focus on individuals and what we can do to make them feel like they are at home.
Overlooking Harrison Lake, the Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa offers the following amenities: five mineral hot springs pools, the Healing Springs Spa, three restaurants and a coffee bar, extensive banquet and catering options, Resort Golf Course and Resort Marina.
POSITION SUMMARY: To perform manicure, pedicures, facials, waxing, make up application, relaxation massages, etc for our guests in a timely fashion. Ensure complete guest satisfaction and maintain a high standard of cleanliness at an efficient cost level. Understand, implement and be conscious of the resort’s Environmental Management System stewardship initiatives whenever possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Ensure compliance will all corporate policies and procedures to ensure guest satisfaction – Able to follow treatment procedures in order to create a consistent environment for Spa Client – Able to communicate in a professional manner to ensure all correct steps are taken during a treatment with Spa Client – Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and the safety of the guests, associates and hotel – Able to attend to work reliably – Some stress resulting from daily guest interactions (internal and external), budgetary, and time constraints – Completes any other job related duties that may be assigned from time to time
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
– Completion of Esthetics diploma required
– Grade 12 or equivalent
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a luxury spa environment
– Previous experience in a resort atmosphere is an asset
– Perform all spa services such as manicure, pedicure, facials, waxing, massage body treatments, etc.
– Willing to continue to learn new skills as an Esthetician
– Ability to suggestive sell
– Have general knowledge of beauty products and able to discuss guests needs
– Excellent customer service and communication skills required
– Experience as both an independent worker and as a team player
– Ability to multi-task and take direction well
– Proven organizational skills required
– Flexible to a changing schedule
– Being multi-lingual is an asset Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to Astriker@harrisonresort.com