Position: Full-time / Spa Coordinator
Do you want to work for an award winning spa in the heart of Steveston Village, Richmond?
Tao Day Spa is a wellness centre. We help clients improve on their health, by bringing balance and awareness to enhance their lifestyle through knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a passionate individual who enjoys helping people and have a strong desire to make a difference in people’s lives with a holistic approach.
What we offer:
● A fun and professional team
● Relaxing spa environment
● Loyal and constantly growing clientele
● Employee discount for award winning Eminence Organic skincare and makeup
● The opportunity to work in beautiful and historic Steveston Village
● Health Insurance Benefits for Full-time Staff
● Provide excellent customer service
● Professional telephone etiquette
● Superior time management & organizational skills
● Promote the health and wellness benefits of spa products & services
● Knowledge in nutrition and health would be an asset
● Create a positive experience and atmosphere for guests
● Desire to be part of a positive and supportive team
● Booking and scheduling of appointments
● Inventory control / Troubleshooting / Problem solving / Promoting Sales
● Point of sales (invoicing and orders)
● MS Word and Excel and experience with scheduling software
● Experience in the spa industry (asset)
● Type min 45-60 WPM
Compensation: Hourly plus commission depending on experience. Health Insurance Benefits
for full-time staff
To apply, please send resume plus cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.