|We are looking for a waxer to join us at our downtown Vancouver Brazilian wax studio. We are a small team of creative, open-minded, kind-hearted wax experts looking for team members that share similar values and traits to belong to our work-family.
Our studio has a reputation of providing quality services and we are known as Vancouver’s best Brazilian wax. We maintain very high sterilization standards above industry standards, we are all experienced staff and we use the highest quality waxes and products on our clients’ skin. You will be working with a combination of hard-wax and strip-wax and working with our lovely and inspiring female and male clientele. Even experienced waxers go through training before working with our clients. We strive to maintain quality across the board and train to ensure our standards are met by everyone.
We are looking for someone who has:
– experience working on clients: 2 years+ in the aesthetics industry or 1 year+ specializing in Brazilian waxing.
– strong in problem-solving using life experience and common-sense as we are all pretty autonomous workers here.
– a people-person and able to adapt to all personality types.
– prioritization: ability to organize what needs to be done and in order.
– initiative: identify tasks that need to be done and keep busy.
– good communication: ability to speak, read and write in English.
– ability to adapt to change, and think of ways to improve /grow the environment around them.
– positivity, enthusiasm and all around good vibes.
– care in the quality of your work results and care in the customer service you’re providing.
Duties will include but not limited to:
– reviewing your clients’ consultation forms
– waxing clients
– training in microdermabrasion until you will be qualified to perform this service on clients
– providing professionalism in the experience you offer your clients from start to finish
– lots of cleaning.
We are looking to hire a full-time waxer (4-5 days / week) and a part-time waxer (2-3 days/week). Must be available to work on Saturdays. We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us an email with a little about yourself and include your resume. hello@CoalitionSkin.com
CoalitionSkin – Vancouver, BC