Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is a world-class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, four unique Food & Beverage concepts, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff. You’ll find no other place quite like Kananaskis to live, to work, and to experience.
We are looking for an Esthetician
As an esthetician you will enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere of relaxation, rejuvenation, and recreation, while exceeding guest expectations by using your superior guest service skills combined with your technical, communication and organizational skills. You will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and care for all guests attending the spa and fitness centre, while also performing facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments and waxing (all aesthetic services) with the highest hygiene and sanitation practices. Providing uncompromised attention to guest service while achieving our minimum Service Standards is required. Maintaining inventory and stocking of all products necessary to perform all aesthetics and maintaining an up to date knowledge of services performed and of skin care products or procedures used is required. You are also expected to achieve sales goals for retail and services offered.
Skills, Experience, and Education
- Graduate from an accredited school of Aesthetics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- CPR certified an asset
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have a keen desire to serve guests
- Proven team player
- Able to handle employee and guest situations, under pressure
- Must embrace our vision to “Live and Share the Adventure”
Why the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies. We are a young organization founded on our 5 core values: Family, Quality, Winning, Industry, and Honesty. These values describe how we interact with each other, our guests, and our communities. Our culture, built upon our strong values and a commitment to people, quality and results, is the reason for our success. When you love where you work, and you love the people you work with, life is good. That’s life in Kananaskis. The first thing you’ll notice is this isn’t just a job, and these aren’t just your coworkers, these people are your family.
Each and every Delta Lodge at Kananaskis employee is entitled to all of these amazing job perks:
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions apply)
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
Moreover, this world-class resort is in the midst of a $30 Million revitalization, leaving no stone unturned. The 408 guest rooms, the 24,000 sf of conference and event space facilities and the Food & Beverage offerings are all being completely renovated. Once complete, we will offer five unique food & beverage concepts, a new two-story lobby, and unique to Alberta, a Nordic Spa. The renovation and repositioning will take this jewel of a mountain escape and make it shine like new.
Life in Kananaskis is unlike anywhere else in the world. If you were born with the spirit of adventure, if you love being in the wilderness, if you thrive off of adrenaline, then Kananaskis Country is for you.
Visit us to learn more information and to apply at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca