- Brand: Hennessey Salon + Spa
- City: RICHMOND, BC
- Location: RICHMOND CENTRE MALL
- Address: 6551 NO 3 ROAD SUITE 1450
- Requisition ID: 2017-5138
- Salon Number: 05848
Under the supervision of the Salon Manager, the Esthetician provides high quality beauty services for clients. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the policies and procedures of Regis Corporation and Hennessey Salon + Spa.
Licensing: Position requires a valid and current state license/certificate to work as an Esthetician.
- Analyze skin to ascertain condition and, as requested and appropriate, effectively apply techniques and procedures including facials, skin peels, waxing, paraffin treatments, acne treatments, facial/upper extremity massage, cleansing, hydrating, aroma therapy, back treatments and product/make-up application;
- Recommend products and continued home care, restock supply closet, notify manager of supply shortages;
- Organize room and equipment prior to services and sanitize equipment at completion of services;
- Maintain a professional proficiency in state-of-the-art techniques, procedures, equipment and all phases of skin care;
- Promote the sale of salon products and services;
- Promote positive public/employee relations at all times;
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility;
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned;
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons and communicates in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times and maintain a professional work environment with supervisors, managers and staff.;
- Meet or exceed minimum productivity requirements established by the Company;
- Work a flexible schedule, including a substantial number of evening and weekend hours;
- Attend work timely and consistently, including attending mandatory staff meetings, training sessions or as otherwise required by management;
- Accurately and efficiently operate business systems (machines) including, but not limited to, the POS cash register system and telephone; and
- Maintain confidential information regarding the Company, its customers and employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Position requires extensive use of hands, physical dexterity and small object manipulation.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the salon.
- Must be able to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work with skin care products and related equipment.
- Light lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Must be able to effectively understand and communicate to customers and employees.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure and effectively deal with customers, management and co-workers.
- Must be able to be continuously exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services in a salon setting, including but not limited to permanent solutions, hair spray and client perfume.
Apply through Regis Corporation Job Board