Equinox is a luxury wellness company with a variety of popular luxury brands under their belt, leading in their industry. Equinox is a world wide recognized luxury fitness club, with locations all around the world. This is an amazing opportunity to advance your career with an elite organization, opening the doors to countless opportunities and business development. Set yourself apart and be a part of an organization that defines luxury, wellness and maximum performance. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. The Equinox Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility has a world-class staff and budget, with a strong commitment to providing innovative, exciting new products and techniques from hot stone therapy to tropical body smoothies.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then please read below!
Equinox is looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Licensed Estheticians to join the team at its upscale spa in Vancouver, BC.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform facials and body treatments in a professional and comfortable setting.
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward member satisfaction.
- Position has room for growth into management within the company.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Must possess a valid Esthetician license
- Minimum of one (1) year of salon or spa experience
- Must have specific training in facial and body waxing
- Ability to handle clients in difficult situations
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly, as well as passionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
- Computer literate
Successful candidates will receive:
- Extended Health Care – medical and dental benefits (eligible the first of the month following 3 months of employment)
- Complimentary club membership
- Benefits package with vacation time, sick leave and personal days
- Discounts on all Equinox services and products including Private Pilates, Spa Services and Shop items
- Competitive compensation package including salary, commission and bonuses
For those interested in applying, please Click here for more information!