Oh, Hello Gorgeous!
Did you know that Benefit Cosmetics is the number ONE employer of Estheticians worldwide? They have over 1200 BrowBars and 60 Boutiques in over 35 countries across the globe. Benefit Cosmetics has earned the title of the “Brow Authority” in the cosmetics industry and they’re proud of it. They “WOW BROWS” each and every day and are looking for fabulous Arch Experts to join them in making the world a better place, one eyebrow at a time!
Are you looking for a job that feels like play? Look no further. Benefit Cosmetics is all about whistling while you work it and faking it till you make it. They’re about having fun, grabbing life by the giggles and never letting go!
Could this be you?
Benefit Canada is looking for fabulous full-time Arch Expert to rock it at their Vancouver Brow Bars (Metropolis & Robson)
A Benefit Arch Expert is responsible for demonstrating and selling products and performing short salon services including brow mapping, tinting, waxing and shaping! Most importantly, Arch Experts are responsible for having fun and creating an unforgettable experience for their clients.
Why you wanna’ work here!
- Competitive hourly wage (they pay for top talent!)
- Yearly wage increases (rock it in this role and they will reward you, every single year!)
- Medical/Health Benefits (let them help you with this – they pay 80%!)
- Employer RRSP Contributions (they’ll help you save for early retirement!)
- Paid vacation time (soak up that sun!)
- Monthly bonus (you work hard & deserve it!)
- Semi annual gratis (you can try but you’ll never run out of your fav Benefit products!)
- Employee Discount (good girls share with their family & friends.. but hey, they never said you had to be good!)
- Best in class training (incredible orientation program and continuous training from their fab education team)
- Growth Opportunities (let Benefit help you reach your future goals)
- Esthetics experience considered an asset but not required (training provided)
- Experience with makeup application
- Proven strong retail sales ability
- Flexible regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
- The job will require standing for a number of hours
- Comfortable and competent at services and makeup application
- Must be courteous, responsible, and a team player
- Likes to LAUGH, have FUN and enjoy a good cupcake. We really love cupcakes here…
Wanna know about the day to day as a Benefit Esthetician? Let them connect you with existing employees and they can tell you first hand!
Apply through the Benefit Cosmetics Job Board.