Frilly Lilly – Vancouver, BC
$21 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
|Job Position: Esthetic Services Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent Position
Location of Work: Vancouver, BC
- Hire, train and supervise new staff in each department
- Provide professional ongoing training for all employees
- Implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Communicate with staff and customers to increase efficiency
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to be sensitive to individual client needs and build strong client relationships
- Provide professional, high quality services to clients
- Extremely personable, positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
Experience required: Minimum of 3 years work experience as Esthetic Services Manager, an esthetic license, and minimum 1 year of experience training estheticians.
Education Required: High school completion and certification of one or more esthetic services.
Language of Work: English
- Health care benefits.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Negotiable hours of work and days of the week.
- Employee incentives and perks.
- Opportunities for commissions and bonuses.
- Ongoing paid training and career development.
Company: Frilly Lilly
Business Address: 1076 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2R9, Canada
How to apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Frilly Lilly Vancouver Esthetic Services Manager Position”.