|. Duties: A successful Cosmetician: ·
- Helps to ensure that the store’s Cosmetics objectives are achieved as part of the Beauty team· Drives cosmetics sales while ensuring exceptional customer service and retail beauty clienteling. Stays up to date on products and promotions.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Required: ·Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and promotion. Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry) Desired: Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design. Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist. Demonstrated understanding of merchandising. Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty.
- Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store? Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Within the Shoppers Drug Mart network, Associate-Owners know the root of their success lies with the people who work in their stores, who take ownership of their work and look to find more ways to care about their patients, customers and community. Some benefits you can find working in store include:
- A high energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence
- Flexible and varied schedules
- Competitive pay structures, rewarding strong and consistent performance
- Employee discounts on in-store purchases
- Access to learning and development opportunities through SDM University
- Strong culture of charitable and community involvement
- Unique chance to work with a network of organizations that is committed to improving the health and wellness of Canadians
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours, primarily evenings and weekends
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Shoppers Drug Mart #252 – Parkgate Village in North Vancouver BC has an opening for a PT Cosmetician. Candidates with previous cosmetic / skincare experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Please apply online at http://careers.shoppersdrugmart.ca/