CoalitionSkin is looking for an expert waxer to join us at our downtown Vancouver waxing studio. We are a small team of kind-hearted, creative, open-minded wax experts looking for team members that share similar values and traits to belong to our work-family. Our studio has a reputation of providing quality services and we are known as Vancouver’s best brazilian wax. We maintain very high sterilization standards above industry standards, we are all experienced staff and we use the highest quality waxes and products on our client’s’ skin. You will be working with a combination of hard-wax and strip-wax and working with our lovely and inspiring female and male clientele. Even experienced waxers go through training before working with our clients. We strive to maintain quality across the board and train to ensure our standards are met by everyone.
We are looking for someone who has:
– Experience working on clients; 4 years+ in the aesthetics industry or 2 years+ specializing in waxing.
– Strong in problem-solving using life experience and common-sense as we are all pretty autonomous workers here.
– A people-person and able to adapt to all personality types.
– Prioritization: ability to organize what needs to be done and in order.
– Initiative: identify tasks that need to be done and keep busy.
– Good communication: ability to speak, read and write in english.
– Ability to adapt to change, and think of ways to improve /grow the environment around them.
– Positivity, enthusiasm and all around good vibes.Duties will include but not limited to:
– Reviewing your clients’ consultation forms
– Waxing clients
– Providing professionalism in the experience you offer your clients from start to finish
– Lots of cleaning!
– Emails and calls
– Care in the quality of customer service you’re providing. We are looking to hire a part-timer (25 hrs / week) with the opportunity to grow into full-time hours in the following months. Must be available to work on either Saturdays or on Sundays.
Vancouver, BC. local candidates only.
We look forward to hearing from you!