Sephora is currently looking for Skincare Advisors for our Stores in our Vancouver Pacific Centre locations.
The Skincare Consultant is a product expert, provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients. They assess clients’ skin concerns, suggest possible skincare regimens and build their basket with complementary products and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the client’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings and in-store skincare technologies.
- Encourage clients to try on the product by providing personalized skincare consultations and product application to the client while educating the client.
- Brand “specialists” are responsible for cross-training other consultants.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zone, including drawers, price postings and product lists.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, and excels as a team player.
- Education and experience in skincare and building skincare routines is an asset.
- Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
If interested, please email you resume: email@example.com