At VELOUR, we are lash innovators. Our mink and silk lashes are made to the highest standards – hand crafted, cruelty-free and ethically sourced – they are the most luxurious faux lashes in the world. VELOUR inspires lash confidence. VELOUR inspires everyone to live in lashes. Our comprehensive collection is designed to enhance your natural beauty and is built for any eye shape and any skin tone for any occasion.
The Elevator Story on the Role:
The VELOUR Connoisseur owns the relationship with Store Directors and Cast in his/her territory and together through partnered efforts, the brand and store team meet or exceed financial performance goals set through training, marketing, events, merchandising and stock optimization strategies.
Tell Me More:
- The VELOUR Connoisseur is the essence of the VELOUR brand at store level (retail)
- Primary role: interact with store staff and clients to represent the brand values/philosophy, educate about the brand, support sell and event with store staff, and share artistry skills and best practices
- Train and lead store staff in exceptional Lash Styling, makeup artistry skills and consultative sales techniques to drive VELOUR business and meet productivity and sales goals
- Success is measured by the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales and productivity targets
- Part time hours are typically worked between Wednesday to Sunday during peak retail periods
The ideal candidate
Must enjoy the retail environment and possess a high level of education/training, artistry, sales and people skills. The candidate must be a strong seller and with an ability to pull, consult and build a sale without compromising the brand’s client-centered selling style. A VELOR Connoisseur must have the ability to successfully plan, organize and conduct events at the store level. Communication skills, timely reporting practices and a collaborative approach to developing business within the stores serviced is a must. Energy, passion & resilience are crucial; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with autonomy.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable years of retail, sales and/or artistry experience, preferably in cosmetics industry
- Understanding of/experience working with Sephora helpful
- Driver’s license and a car
Copy and paste link into browser: https://ca.indeed.com/viewjobjk=e0c57be2b46347a1&q=makeup&l=Vancouver%2C+BC&tk=1c3becntlbr0rcou&from=web