Location: Villa Eyrie Resort
Salary: Based upon experience, plus a fantastic benefits package after three months
Hours of Work: Full-Time
As a member of the Villa Eyrie Resort team, you are the type of individual who never settles for the status quo, but continually searches for innovative ways to improve the guest experience. You take the same pride in welcoming and serving a guest of the Resort and Spa as you would someone in your own home and understand that a warm, caring, family environment is only supported by true hospitality professionals who not only understand that “anything is possible”, but also have the creativity to make the impossible happen.
Working to the core values and operational standards of the Villa Eyrie Resort, and as a key member of the Spa Team, we’re looking for passionate Bodyworker to contribute to the success of the Hotel. This position requires someone who is hospitable, friendly, and outgoing with a focus on guest service.
Why work with us:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Extended benefits plan for you and your family
- Employees discount program to share in our success
- Provide treatments in a consistently thorough manner and in compliance with established Company procedures and practices; immediately address guest issues and complaints as they arise.
- Maintain complete compliance with all safety regulations, as required.
- Set up and organize workstation with appropriate supplies and materials, reporting product shortages to supervisor.
- Carefully review and verify medical releases with all guests prior to commencement of treatment.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas at all times.
- Conduct thorough guest consultation, maintaining complete product and treatment knowledge in order to provide the most memorable customized experience.
- Complete required post- treatment follow-up and documentation.
- Actively participate in ongoing training to maintain highest level of knowledge on current trends.
- All other duties as required.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our incredible team, please submit your resume below.