|We are searching for a dynamic, experienced Beauty Advisor (English & Mandarin bi-lingual skills required) to join our sales team at Vancouver Intl Airport.
If you enjoy luxury brands and can professionally represent the world’s finest products and thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy the team atmosphere this will be a fit for you!
The Beauty Advisor plays an important role of assisting the traveling customer with a personalized make-up/skin care selection while offering them excellent customer service and a great shopping experience.
– Assisting customers in selecting & purchasing products while demonstrating excellent service at all times
– Treat all goods, regardless of value, with care and present to the customer with highest level of respect
– In depth knowledge of your specific beauty Brand and a good overall knowledge of make-up, skincare and beauty trends
– Demonstration of make-up and skin-care
– Deliver on team and individual sales goals
– Actively stay up-to-date with current beauty trends, seasonal changes in skincare, treatments and makeup.
– Provide helpful, friendly assistance in a sincere manner
– Respond to customer queries and complaints in a polite and courteous manner
– Ensure floor presentation meets or exceeds Brand and Retailer’s requirements
– Maintain stock levels of all merchandise in the department- Be familiar with store layout and direct customers to merchandise, services and facilities as appropriate.
– Effectively communicate to Counter Manager for assistance
– Works cooperatively with co-workers to accomplish sales and service goals
– Participates with ongoing training
– Develop in-store relations to build and uphold positive rapport with Retailer and Brand.
– High School diploma or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
– Ability to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends, nights and statutory holidays.
– Able to work overtime hours when necessary
– Secondary language skills in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is essential, excellent English language skills written, verbal and reading
– Good organizational skills, Self-starter and highly motivated,
– Formal training in one of the following: makeup artistry, cosmetics, skin care aesthetics
Competitive salary and great commissions!
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in jump starting your career or want to take your career to new heights, email your CV to Careers.Drake@hiredesk.net