TPD’s client – Estee Lauder – is looking for bilingual (English & Mandarin) Beauty Advisors for their stores at Vancouver International Airport.
Currently, there are open positions across a few different brands under the Estee Lauder umbrella, such as MAC, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Tom Ford and Jo Malone.
If you or anyone you know is fluent in English and Mandarin, and has prior experience in the cosmetics / make-up industry, we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay, $16.73/hr + commissions
- Long term, full-time opportunity with a well known brand
- Airport location, easily accessible by transit
- Potential opportunity to travel
Beauty Advisors ensure that the client achieves it’s retail sales targets, while following the brand’s strategy and guidelines. This is fantastic opportunity that comes with an hourly wage plus commissions!
Responsibilities in a Beauty Advisor role would include,
- To provide every customer with the best possible service/experience.
- To be professional at all times and offer help and advice to all customers by utilizing our Brand’s Signature Services.
- To work outside the counter whenever possible to recruit customers and increase penetration.
- To effectively use selling tools (Skin profiling pads, makeup consultations, Signature Services, etc.) and offer exceptional advice and share expert knowledge.
- To link all categories and sell a minimum of two units per customer and achieve Monthly Sales Goals
- Attend educational seminars for the brand 2-3 times per year. Travel to another city/state/country maybe be involved.
- To understand all products and be able to communicate usage and benefits to all customers.
- Demonstrate all products on the back of the customer’s hand or if appropriate on the customer’s face using the key Signature Demonstrations.
- Highlight all stock problems to Area Sales Manager and Account Coordinators as they occur.
- Identify low stock situations, protecting your key sellers in all categories, by communicating to your managers by the 15th of every month where applicable.
Image – (The Beauty Advisors are Brand Ambassadors)
- Ensure the high standards portrayed by the Company are reflected at all times, both personally and on counter; lead by example.
- Ensure counters, merchandise and testers are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Notify the Account Coordinator/Area Sales Manager of any changes within the Travel Retailing environment, which may have a detrimental effect on, the Brand image and Business.
- 100% Air conditioned retail environment. Marble/cement floors, some or minimal carpeted areas.
- Make minor decision requiring limited judgment, e.g. task sequencing, organizing stock, event execution, etc.
- Reading written sources of information, i.e. read reports, procedural documents, reference materials.
- Talking: oral communication, e.g. answer phone, receive visitors.
Interested or know anyone that maybe? Please apply now and we will be in touch with you soon to discuss the opportunity further!
Apply through the TPD Job Board.