Civello Robson Salon – Vancouver, BC
|GO TO WORK IN STYLE!
As an Assistant Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring smooth and flawless location operations in order to provide a premium experience for clients and team members. The Assistant Team Leader must possess strong leadership, operational management, administration and mentoring skills. Customer experience is a key mandate of this role and a desire to develop and maintain relationships with guests.
- Ensure that each guest’s needs are met and delivered with extreme attention to their needs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment of rapid change and shifting priorities
- Provide coaching and mentoring to all team members
- Identify monthly education opportunities and create a strategy to address deficiencies
- Support strong communication standards by maintaining an open door policy with all staff
- Participate in educational offerings with Aveda
- Assist the Manager with booking challenges in the schedule in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as a liaison for service providers in product recommendations for guests.
- 1+ years in a Management role in a client services and product oriented environment
- Previous experience in retail or hospitality management
- Strong leadership, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, positive and confident disposition and ability to think creatively and quickly
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering outstanding client service
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Superior leadership and coaching skills
- Solid administrative and time management capability
- Ability to maximize levels of efficiency in the salon
- Desire to be challenged and acquire new knowledge
- Knowledge of Aveda products and services is an asset
- Experience in the salon/beauty industry is strongly preferred
Why you will love working with us
- Every day is dynamic, different and exciting
- Passionate, creative and energetic teams in every location
- “Industry Insider” involvement in editorial, high fashion events
- Work alongside and learn from thought leaders and prominent masters in the beauty industry
- Career focused continuing education
- Performance based, competitive compensation structure
- Competitive benefit programs
- Endless professional growth opportunities
- Discounts on your favourite beauty line!
Job Type: Full-time