Skin Concepts Day Spa & Wellness – Surrey, BC
|Please note: Applicant must have working experience as an esthetician.
Upscale, boutique day spa is seeking an experienced esthetician to join our team. We offer an established clientele in a professional, relaxed working environment, flexible schedule, fantastic employee discounts, spa allowance and ongoing education. The ideal person will have a passion for the beauty and wellness industry, have strong sales ability and above all be committed to providing the highest standard of customer service. MUST be available to work weekends and evenings and have a minimum of 3 years working experience of which 1 year is that of a lead position. Please email cover letter and resume. Experience with any of the following lines will be an asset: Eminence Organics and IS Clinical Skin Care.
Head Aesthetician/ Assistant Manager
Oversee the organization of the Esthetics department. Promote and provide professional esthetic services to clients. Collaborate with the Spa Director as needed, and ensure compliance with all departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Perform daily checklist for esthetic team which entails cleaning, organizing and stocking before and after appointments
- Perform work as determined according to the daily schedule
- Supervise floor staff and address client concerns in absence of management
- Achieve and maintain sales and service goals and targets
- Establish good communication skills with guests to ascertain health records, medications, specific ailments or allergies
- Maintain current knowledge on innovations and skills in the Aesthetics field including attendance at workshops, reading professional publications and become well versed and trained in applicable treatments
- Train aesthetic department in new treatments and protocols and ensure skill sets are updated
- Arrange training where needed to keep department updated on all treatments and product lines
- Maintain esthetic treatments inventory and supplies
- Manage the treatment rooms by maintaining room safety equipment and accessories to standard in coordination with spa protocol as needed
- Maintain complete, neat, organized records on each guest and service when required
- Check work schedule regularly to be aware of upcoming appointments, schedule changes, and changing needs in the spa
- Report any scheduling concerns, all equipment problems and maintenance issues to Spa Director
- Work closely with Spa department heads in order to remain updated on all activities
- Promote retail products and work to ensure team has the tools they need to promote retail sales and educate guests about the importance of home care
- Work with the esthetic department to review policies, procedures, new treatments and trainings
- Ensure the aesthetics staff provide appropriate and consistent levels of guests’ service and hospitality
- Assist in quarterly day and yearly reviews of the aesthetic department
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum (5) years experience in esthetics in a spa setting and previous supervisory experience required.
- Licensed Esthetician (in Canada)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in use of esthetics products and knowledge and techniques in a minimum of 1 of the following lines: Eminence Organics, Is Clinical Skin Care
- Must be flexible to working days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance however, only those who suit the requirements of the position will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time