|Laser Technician needed at Urban Body Laser
compensation: wage and commissions
employment type: *Part Time
We are a busy Downtown Medi-Spa looking for an experienced Esthetician to work as a laser technician/skin care specialist. Hours will include weekends. Experience in Photorejuvenation and Laser Hair Removal is required.
Responsibilities for this position:
* Product\Service consultations and sales
* Preforming Microdermabrasion, Microneedling and Acne Treatments
* Preparing patients, products, and treatment rooms for procedures
* Clinic maintenance and organization
* Participating in education and training provided
* Participating in facility events
We are looking for someone who is professional and friendly, has an engaging personality, able to interact with a variety of personalities, excellent communication skills, highly organized and efficient, effective at time management and look at problems as opportunity: ) Lastly you will need to be self-motivated and able to demonstrate commitment to Team objectives.
If you have a passion for the beauty industry and all the above sounds like you, then please send us a resume and hopefully we will welcome you to our fabulous team: )